- Co-Founder and Co-President, International Rwanda Youth for Development (IRYD)
- Africa Group and Student-at-Law, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Board Member, Vivo Cuore Foundation
- Strategic Advisor, Home Again Campaign
Moses is a multiple award-winning youth leader. A survivor of the 1994 Rwandan Genocide against the Tutsi, Moses lived most of his childhood growing up in Nairobi, Kenya as an undocumented stateless refugee. His leadership skills were recognized right from primary school where he was appointed class prefect in all his 8 years of elementary school. Finishing at the top of his class earned him a spot at Kenya’s selective Mang’u High School where former President Mwai Kibaki and other notable Kenyans are alumni. While at Mang’u, Moses served as a member of the Kenya Childrens’ Parliament and House Captain for Brother Raymond Dormitory. Moses’ love for education and community service continued through his post-secondary career in Canada.
In June 2013, Moses graduated with an honours degree in Political Science and a member of the Loyola College for Diversity and Sustainability from Concordia University. While at Concordia, Moses won numerous academic and extra-curricular excellence awards.
In December 2016, Moses completed the dual civil and common law degrees program at McGill University in Montreal. While at McGill Law School, served as the 2014-15 President of the National Black Law Students’ Association of Canada as well as one of the 5 Young Diplomats of Canada delegates to the 2014 youth G20 Summit in Sydney, Australia.
In 2016, Moses began his legal career at the Montreal office of Fasken Martineau, a leading international business and litigation law firm with over 700 Lawyers globally.
- Ambassador, McGill Faculty of Law
- Lifetime Member, Garnet Key Society, Concordia University
- Youth Delegate for Canada and Member, 2014 G20/Y20 Summit, Sydney – Australia
- Member, Lord Reading Law Society
- Member, Rwandan Communitty Abroad – Montreal, Canada
- Speaker, Parliament of Canada
- Contributor, Montreal Gazette
- Montrealer of the Week, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
- Youth Network, Lieutenant Governor of Quebec